DevOps Engineer (Windows/Powershell)
is required for a challenging opportunity to work for a leading tax fraud prevention organisation. As their DevOps Engineer (Windows/Powershell) you will be based in Belgrade office.
The DevOps Engineer (Windows/PowerShell) will receive a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package with clear career progression available to move into a wide range of roles. The organisation would look for this talented individual to grow into a number of potential roles including cross technology growth, technical specialists or management. As DevOps Engineer (Windows/Powershell) will be providing world class infrastructure solutions for the organisation’s global network and will be expected to deliver end-to-end solutions but also have the ability to liaise and work effectively with key stake holders and project managers.
This is a forward thinking organisation who are constantly branching out into using new technologies. At the moment they are expanding to include application monitoring and a fair aspect of automation. The most important factor of this DevOps Engineer ( IIS / Windows / PowerShell ) is that they are open to learning new technologies.
Essential DevOps Engineer (Windows/PowerShell) skills:
- Windows Server
- Load balancers – brand/vendors are not important, but someone who has used load balancers extensively in enterprise environments is very important.
- Powershell – mainly be used in conjunction with Octopus Deploy. It will be used to script release process steps, so experience here is favourable.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving: must display ability to troubleshoot in-depth problems.
- The ability to build easily maintainable automation solutions, to replace or augment manual infrastructure processes.
- Build and support customizations to enhance the efficiency of existing systems.
- Bring together physical and virtual resources in all spheres of IT including storage, networking, hardware and software
- Passionate about technology – someone who is passionate about what they’re doing, rather than someone who has just learnt how to do it.
Desirable DevOps Engineer ( IIS / Windows / Powershell ) skills:
- Linux/Unix experience – there are only a few Linux/Unix servers
- DevOps – experience in DevOps-esque products is beneficial with and products like Chef, Puppet, Jenkins etc. which you would be working with in the future.
- Additional: ElasticSearch, SQL Server, C#, Monitoring Tools (PRTG/SCOM) (not essential)
Why work with us:
With hugely talented team of co-workers in Serbia, US and Africa and with different collaborators around the world DTI is and always will be a globally influential anti sales suppression expert with international, agenda-setting at our core.
We are strongly commitment to learning and professional growth. DTI workforce of talented and committed professionals is what drives our innovation and industry leadership in taxation industry.
We invite you to learn more about our philosophy.
SEND US YOUR CV: OFFICE@DTI.RS