Website Data Tech International
Data Tech International (http://www.dti.rs) is a Belgrade-based company that provides cutting-edge solutions and consulting services related to tax fraud prevention and fiscalization. Our flagship solution TaxCore enables fraud-free sales tax collection, helping tax administrations worldwide prevent tax-related frauds.
We are looking for an experienced Medior .NET Developer to work in our Belgrade office.
As a Medior .NET Developer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications, and configuring existing systems. If you’re equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and pair programs with other team members, we’d like to meet you.
Additionally, with us, you get to work and travel to tropical islands all around the world.
WE DO VALUE
- Personal responsibility.
- Attention to detail.
- Openness to work in multicultural environments.
- Good spirit.
- Straightforward and honest communication.
- Ability to step back and find solutions that will fit into a bigger picture.
- Constant drive to automate boring repetitive tasks.
- Getting things done.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance bonus.
- Professional training.
- Hybrid work (flexible approach that combines working in an office environment and working from home).
- Multiple office locations (New Belgrade, Grocka).
- Free parking space.
- Coffee and refreshments.
USUAL DAILY ACTIVITIES
- Writing clean, testable code using .NET programming languages.
- Code reviews and pair programming.
- Code refactoring
- Provide help to QA and support
- Document code.
- Communication with both technical and non-technical stakeholders (Team and Cross-Team collaboration).
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience working as a Software developer.
- Proficiency in C#: Good understanding of the .NET Framework and related technologies such as ASP.NET.
- Strong grasp of OOP concepts such as inheritance, polymorphism, and encapsulation.
- Experience in Source Control such as Git.
- Experience with development and maintenance of RESTful API.
- Database design and SQL: Be familiar with relational database concepts and have experience with database design and development.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with databases such as SQL Server.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies: Should be familiar with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Understanding of Design Patterns and Principles.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Knowledge of PowerShell.
- Experience with asynchronous messaging systems such as RabbitMQ or Apache Artemis.
WHY WORK WITH US
Working for a company like DTI, which is focused on developing solutions to combat tax fraud, can provide a sense of purpose and satisfaction, knowing that your work is making a positive impact on society.
DTI provides opportunities for professional growth and development, which can help you build your skills and advance your career. Working with a team of experienced professionals can also provide valuable mentorship and guidance.
We invite you to learn more about our philosophy.
NOTE: When applying for position, please add the position title into email subject field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com