Data Tech International
We came up with the latest solutions to prevent VAT fraud and tax evasion
Data Tech International is a Belgrade-based company that provides cutting-edge solutions and consulting services related to tax fraud prevention and fiscalization. Our flagship solution TaxCore enables fraud-free sales tax collection, helping tax administrations worldwide prevent tax-related frauds.
We are looking for an experienced Senior .NET Developer with near-native English proficiency to work in our Belgrade office.
Senior .NET Engineer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems. If you’re equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and pair program with other team members, we’d like to meet you.
Additionally, with us you get to work and travel to tropical islands all around the world.
WE DO VALUE
- Personal responsibility
- Attention to detail
- Openness to work in multicultural environments
- Good spirit
- Straightforward and honest communication
- Ability to step back and find solutions that will fit into bigger picture
- Constant drive to automate boring repetitive tasks
- Getting things done
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Professional training
- Flexible hours
- Free parking space
- Coffee and refreshments
USUAL DAILY ACTIVITIES
- Gathering information and designing solution architecture
- Writing clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Developing technical specifications and architecture
- Automate test cases
- Code reviews and pair programming
- Refactor code
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving: must display ability to troubleshoot in-depth infrastructure related problems and focus on root cause
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Support other developers and testers
- Document development and operational procedures
- 10+ years of experience working as a Software Engineer
- Ability to focus and get done the most important task in a very dynamic working environment
- Independently gather and analyze requirements and define solution architecture
- Expert knowledge of .NET and Microsoft development stack, Microsoft certification is a plus
- Hands-on experience with development and maintenance of RESTful API applications
- Good knowledge of SQL Server programming and index optimization
- Good knowledge of PowerShell is a plus
WHY WORK WITH US
With hugely talented team of co-workers in Serbia, US and Africa and with different collaborators around the world DTI is and always will be a globally influential anti sales suppression expert with international, agenda-setting at our core.
We are strongly commitment to learning and professional growth. DTI workforce of talented and committed professionals is what drives our innovation and industry leadership in taxation industry.
We invite you to learn more about our philosophy.
NOTE: When applying for position, please add the position title into email subject field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com