Website Data Tech International
We came up with the latest solutions to prevent VAT fraud and tax evasion
Data Tech International is a Belgrade-based company that provides cutting-edge solutions and consulting services related to tax fraud prevention and fiscalization. Our flagship solution TaxCore enables fraud-free sales tax collection, helping tax administrations worldwide prevent tax-related frauds.
We are looking for an experienced and versatile Senior Solution Analyst with near-native English proficiency to work in our Belgrade office and in the field.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you must have a passion for product design and development. You will take a holistic view of the product and work with stakeholders to deliver world-leading solutions to make life bitter for tax evaders.
Additionally, with us, you get to work and travel to tropical islands all around the world.
We do value
- Personal responsibility
- Attention to detail
- Openness to work in multicultural environments
- Good spirit
- Straightforward and honest communication
- Ability to step back and find solutions that will fit into a bigger picture
- Constant drive to automate boring repetitive tasks
- Getting things done
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Continuous professional training
- Professional training
- Private health assurance
- Hybrid work model
- Work from home office
- 2 office sites to choose in Belgrade, plus a hybrid model
- Free parking space
Usual daily activities are:
- Develop deep customer relationships to grow an understanding of unmet, articulated, and unarticulated needs of our global user base.
- Translate business opportunities and pain points into a roadmap of Product investments in user consumable chunks, with early and often feedback loops.
- Be curious, connect data, generate insights, and define experiments to validate or invalidate the hypotheses with results that ultimately lead to the right feature and investment decisions.
- Understand how to ruthlessly prioritize, manage stakeholder expectations when making trade-offs to achieve high-value outcomes for our customers, partners, and sellers.
- Partner with Engineering teams to define product feature requirements following agile delivery methodologies.
- Creating a roadmap for the set of features and drive and track success criteria and performance metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal partners, external partners, and other key stakeholders to gather input and garner support for product/service vision, strategy, and roadmap for a group of features/feature areas.
- Research any rules that might impact solution delivery, such as compliance, legislation, data governance, or organizational mandates.
- Provide product training, workshops, guidance, and support.
- Support sales team.
- Experience: 10+ years of experience working as a Solution Analyst, Product Manager or similar customer-facing role
- Product Mindset: Demonstrate customer obsession, vision-led, make data-driven decisions, deliver the right outcomes, and tell the story.
- Collaboration: Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively across teams.
- Planning and Execution: A proven ability to plan, organize, and manage complex technical products.
- Communication: Ability to conduct insightful, multi-faceted conversations with technical decision-makers.
WHY WORK WITH US
With hugely talented team of co-workers in Serbia, US, and Africa and with different collaborators around the world DTI is and always will be a globally influential anti sales suppression expert with international, agenda-setting at our core.
We are strongly committed to learning and professional growth. DTI workforce of talented and committed professionals is what drives our innovation and industry leadership in taxation industry.
We invite you to learn more about our philosophy.
NOTE: When applying for position, please add the position title into email subject field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com