- ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ means the DTI entity which you are interacting with. For example, the entity you have a business relationship with, or organizing the event you are attending, or managing the website you are using. We will make it clear to you which entity this is;
- ‘the site/website’ means the website you are visiting or engaging with; and
- ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the person engaging with us, conducting business with us, registering for our events or services or visiting our site.
By visiting our website, registering for one of our events, cooperating with us, subscribing to our services or otherwise interacting with us we may collect and process personal data about you. We are strongly committed to protect and keep private any information so collected and to always comply with applicable legislation.
Address: Data Tech International d.o.o, Kruzni put 7, 11309 Lestane-Belgrade, Serbia
Phone: +381 11 4099814
Information we may collect
We may collect and process your personal data that you have provided to us, that we have obtained from third parties we work closely with or from publicly accessible sources
Purposes of processing
We may collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Legal basis for processing of personal data
We will process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- the performance of a contract with you in compliance with Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, for example where you have a business relationship with us, or where you have registered to attend or exhibit at an event;
- our legitimate interest in compliance with Article 6(1)(f), for example our desire to improve the website; to keep you up to date on our business activities and events;
- to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject in compliance with Article 6(1)(c)
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data to:
- our affiliated companies;
- data processors, who will process personal data in our name in accordance with its written instructions and for the purposes as stated above;
- to other recipients if obliged to do so subject to a court order or order issued by other government authority or valid law.
Transfer of personal data to outside the EU/EEA
We may transfer your personal data to recipients who are located outside the EU/EEA (”third countries”), that is to our affiliated companies and data processors. Such transfers take place under the following safeguard measures:
– the EU Commission has decided that the third country in question ensures an adequate level of protection;
– recipient from the USA is bound by the EU-US Privacy Shield, whereby the EU Commission has decided that such companies ensure an adequate level of protection;
– the EU Commission has not decided, due to the local legislation of such country or international obligations it has concluded, that such a country in question ensures an adequate level of protection.
In such cases, we will do everything to ensure that your personal data will receive an appropriate level of protection, which includes the use of Standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission for transfer to countries that are not designated as countries that provide an adequate level of protection. Standard contractual clauses are available in various languages available on this link. For more information regarding the use of the Standard contractual clauses you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
In other cases, we may transfer your personal data to third countries based on your explicit consent.
We will keep your personal data only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or received or to comply with any applicable legal requirements. Where your consent is the legal basis for the processing of personal data we will keep it until withdrawal of your consent.
Protection and Security
We take precautions to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information systems on which your personal data is stored and we require our data processors to protect your personal data by contractual means.
Subject to certain exceptions and restrictions set out in applicable legislation, you enjoy the right to request access to your personal data, to have your personal data rectified, deleted, or processing thereof restricted, to object to the processing and to data portability. You also have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or affects you significantly.
Where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to exercise any of your rights as described above or have any question to that, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Links to other websites